Sunday, December 30, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks 

Size of Baby Fender? About the size of a Pomegranate 

Maternity Clothes? Yes, mostly due to the comfort factor. I can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes like t-shirts and such. 

Weight Gain? Not sure how much at this point since I have had the stomach bug.  I think I have lost about 3-4 pounds in the last couple of days.  

Stretch Marks? NO and I hope I don’t get them! 

Gender? GIRL!! 

Sleep? I don’t sleep very well. I mostly toss and turn all night.  I was a back sleeper before getting pregnant, which presents a slight problem while pregnant and not being able to sleep on my back. 

Movement?  Baby Girl has been quite active this week especially while I have been sick.  I think she is mad and flailing around because she is hungry.   

Cravings?  None this week 

What I miss?  Being able to eat normal food this week.  The stomach bug is really kicking my butt this week! 

Symptoms?  No really bad symptoms this week which was a pleasant surprise. 

Best moment of the week?  Celebrating Christmas with our families.  Baby Girl got lots of very cute things.  I really wasn’t feeling the color pink until she got a few pink things for Christmas.  I guess when it is for her, I can overlook my dislike of that color.  We also started a tradition of reading "The Night Before Christmas" to her on Christmas Eve.  It was a sweet moment for my husband, the baby and I to enjoy together.  She loves when her daddy reads or talks to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment