Sunday, December 23, 2012

20 Weeks




How far along? 20 Weeks 

Size of Baby Fender? About the size of a Banana 

Maternity Clothes? Yes, mostly due to the comfort factor. I can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes like t-shirts and such. 

Weight Gain? About 7 lbs.  

Stretch Marks? NO and I hope I don’t get them! 

Gender? GIRL!! 

Sleep? I don’t sleep very well. I mostly toss and turn all night.  I was a back sleeper before getting pregnant, which presents a slight problem while pregnant and not being able to sleep on my back. 

Movement?  I am starting to feel Baby Girl’s kicks getting stronger and stronger.  It gives me peace of mind when I feel her move.   

Cravings? Not really – I have more food aversions then cravings. 

What I miss? I miss enjoying my morning cup of joe. I still drink one cup a day in order to avoid really bad caffeine headaches, but I don’t enjoy it as much as before pregnancy. I also miss having a glass of wine on the weekends. 

Symptoms?  No really bad symptoms this week which was a pleasant surprise. 

Best moment of the week? Finding out we were having a GIRL and that she was healthy and right on schedule!  I swore it was a boy, so I was pleasantly surprised when little girl parts showed up on the ultrasound.  I also love getting to see her grow during the very few ultrasounds they let you have.
 
The Fenders wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment