Monday, December 17, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks

Size of Baby Fender? About the size of a Mango

Maternity Clothes? Yes, mostly due to the comfort factor.  I can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes like t-shirts and such.

Weight Gain?  About 10 lbs.

Stretch Marks? NO and I hope I don’t get them!

Gender? We find out on Thursday!!

Sleep? I don’t sleep very well.  I mostly toss and turn all night. 

Movement? I feel flutters all of the time.  I am ready for my husband to get to feel the baby move too.

Cravings? Not really – I have more food aversions then cravings.

What I miss?  I miss enjoying my morning cup of joe.  I still drink one cup a day in order to avoid really bad caffeine headaches, but I don’t enjoy it as much as before pregnancy.  I also miss having a glass of wine on the weekends.

Symptoms?  I have really bad indigestion no matter what I eat.  I haven’t been really emotional during this process so far, which is quite shocking for me.  I am starting to feel more like a whale and I know this is only the beginning.  The main thing that bothers me is face weight gain, but what can you do?

Best moment of the week? I have issues with people rubbing my belly, even my husband (I know, it’s weird!).  I finally let him rub my belly for a long time on Wednesday night and I think the child has chosen favorites already.  That night was the first time I slept through the night and felt rested in a couple of months!  I think the hubs put the baby to sleep!!
 
Because a few people have asked to see the bump, I am posting a picture.  Enjoy friends as it might be the one and only picture I put up of myself before this child makes their appearance!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jess! Look at that baby bump!! You look so cute! Dont worry about gaining weight, knowing you, you'll get it off very soon after the delivery of that precious babe. Plus, it's all worth it. I think the indigestion and lack of sleep were the worst for me too. But it will be over soon enough and you will have sweet baby Fender in your arms before you know it! I am too excited for you guys and will be anxiously awaiting the news on if I'm having a niece or a nephew!! Love you and remember, all of the discomforts will pay off!!

    ReplyDelete