Monday, September 23, 2013

Kearington - Month 4

I'm so bad about taking K's monthly pictures.  I take pictures of her non-stop but forget to get her monthly sticker out to take those.  Oops!!  Oh well - I can't be good at everything I suppose.  

Kearington is the easiest baby on the planet!  She is almost always content and happy.  She makes our days brighter, and we are enjoying watching her grow and change every day.  Though I wish I could keep her a baby forever, we are having more fun with her as she grows into her little personality and becomes more interactive.  We really can't imagine our family without her!  We love you so much peanut!!




That lip gets me every time! 

I thought she was finally digging the chair...





And....not so much!  HA!







1 comment:

  1. she is just precious. I remember when my boys were babies and it seemed like days ago..it goes by so fast. She's so pretty.Are you sure she's Brandons? hahaha

    ReplyDelete