Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nursery Reveal

I have been begging my husband for weeks to put the crib together.  We were having new carpet installed, therefore he wanted to wait until that was complete before setting up baby girl's nursery.  I understand the logic, but that doesn't mean I wasn't getting impatient about it.  HA!  The carpet was installed on Friday, and we spent all weekend getting everything put back into place and getting her nursery setup.  After many trips (by the husband) up and down the stairs and 8 loads of laundry (by yours truly) her nursery is finally complete!  It makes me feel a little less stressed to know she has a place to sleep and clothes to wear upon her arrival.  I would like to introduce you to Baby Fender's new room - my favorite room in the house!






The pink pillow was made by our goddaughter, Remi







The monkey clock was also made by our goddaughter, Remi


Girl monkey is worried that boy monkey is going to steal her banana!  HA!


And because this could be my last post before she gets here, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my furry babies with you.



They are chair stealers when I'm not looking



They had a long day...

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment