Saturday, April 6, 2013

35 Weeks

Size of Baby? Coconut - Approximately 5.8 lbs



Maternity Clothes?  Yes – except for when I'm lounging around the house

Weight Gain?  Somewhere between 15-18 lbs.

Gender? GIRL!!

Sleep?  This is getting worse and worse.  Some nights I do sleep okay but other nights I feel like I toss and turn all night.  I guess my body is just prepping for baby girl’s arrival.

Movement?  She has started to slow down slightly but when she does move she makes as much room for herself as possible.  She doesn’t take into consideration my comfort level at all when she is ready to move around.  HA!

Cravings?  Cucumbers – weird I know!

What I miss?  Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without feeling out of breath and a glass of wine.

Symptoms?  Still a lot of moodiness and irritability.  Apparently I have started some serious nesting – or at least that is what my husband tells me.  Just trying to get everything clean and ready for the baby’s arrival, which isn’t easy with my two indoor horses…I mean Great Danes. 

Best moment of the week? Seeing Baby Girl during our last ultrasound and hearing her heartbeat.  I have a feeling she is going to be quite a large baby.  We also finished her nursery, which makes me a lot less stressed as well as anxious for her arrival!


 


Baby Girl's Big Ole Head!





Bad selfie and probably the last picture I will take of myself


No comments:

Post a Comment