Monday, March 12, 2012

A Carb-Loaded Meal

We have the best friends in the world!  When we want to eat an unhealthy meal without being judged, we always call our friends Reeses and Frenchy (I renamed them to keep them anonymous!). I love them because we have a lot in common and are at similar stages in our lives.  They have been there through a lot of hard times and we truly appreciate their friendship.  We always have a great time together and laugh a lot especially when I bust out dancing for no reason (I like to Zumba and pretend I am a professional hip-hop and Latino dancer).

Last night we went to one of my favorite high carb restaurants, Carrabba's.  How can you get out of that place without eating at least one loaf of bread?!  The food is so good that I think it has crack in it or something.  Last night I had the tilapia and they didn't disappoint. 



When I whipped out my fancy big camera, my husband looked at me and said "Really?!"  I said "Yes, it's for the blog!"  I don't think he is quite into the whole blog thing yet, but he will get used to my craziness!  I am hoping to try a new local restaurant at least once a month (yes, I know Carrabba's doesn't count).  I will blog the good and bad in case you are ever in the Asheville area. 

For now, goodnight blog world!


3 comments:

  1. YUM! I'm not a big Carabba's fan but I DO love tilapia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not love Carrabba's?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another carb-friendly meal tonight. We had a great time with you guys (as always). Good luck with getting the "permit." See you guys this weekend : )

    ReplyDelete