Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kearington - Month 9

I'm a little late on this post...but not as late as I normally am, so I call that a success!  We are truly in love with our peanut and are enjoying watching her grow every day.  Between last month and now, it seems like she grows overnight.  She goes from just sitting to being able to scoot around to pulling up on things to almost crawling!  I love to watch her figure out new things, but at the same time I want to freeze time and keep her this little forever.  She is quite the little ham especially when trying to take pictures.  



What's back here?




She was in girl monkey's bubble

And because I think he is beautiful and very patient with K...



*16 lbs 3.5 oz
*Wearing mostly 6 month clothes
*You love to call for "D D" while you wait in your crib for me to come get you in the morning (yes, that's the dog)
*You say Ma Ma and Da Da all of the time!
*Starting to say "bye bye" and wave
*Two teeth and one more coming through
*Your favorite toys are yours blocks and rings
*Loves pulling out and chewing on all your books
*Sleeping 10-12 hours at night
*Loves pretty much all foods especially those with most texture
*Scooting around and getting into everything
*Pulling up especially to get to momma
*You don't like the word "No" and your little lip comes up every time to make me feel bad HA!

Kearington - though some days are tiring cleaning up after you, you bring nothing but joy and happiness to our lives.  You have such a loving spirit and keep us smiling all of the time.  Even when I'm not feeling well, you can always bring a smile to my face.  Thank you for being such a wonderful baby.  We can't wait to see what the next month brings but know no matter how big you get, you will always be our baby.



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today. Your baby is really cute!

    ReplyDelete