Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pregnancy Update

It seems like the weeks are going by quickly, and I never have time to catch up on blogging.  So here is the latest update on Baby Fender!



29 Weeks



Size of Baby? Acorn squash - Approximately 2.5 lbs



Maternity Clothes?  Yes – except for when I'm lounging around the house

Weight Gain? Approximately 12 lbs.

Stretch Marks? None so far

Gender? GIRL!!

Sleep?  I toss and turn throughout the night, so my sleep isn’t that great.
Movement?  I am pretty sure she is part ninja!  I feel like sometimes she is going to come out of my skin she is moving around and kicking me so much.
Cravings?  None really this week

What I miss? My endurance and an occasional glass of wine

Symptoms?  Lots of moodiness and irritability.  Luckily my husband, boss and co-workers are very patient with me.  I can go from angry to crying in less than 10 seconds.  HA!
Best moment of the week? Seeing sweet girl in 3D!  And from week 28 – celebrating baby Fender’s BFF and her mommy at a baby shower.  We can’t wait to see both of our girls together and for them to be best friends!

And to catch up from the missed weeks:


27 weeks - bad self portrait but one nonetheless


28 weeks - with mine and Baby Fender's BFFs!!


We are having our first shower this weekend and are so excited to see everyone.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment