Sunday, February 3, 2013

26 Weeks


I was on a roll with blogging for a while.  Sorry I have been absent the last couple of weeks!!  These pictures are from last week - technically my 25 week photo session.






How far along?  26 weeks

Size of Baby Fender? About the size of a head of lettuce




Maternity Clothes?  Yes – except for when I'm lounging around the house

Weight Gain? Approximately 10 lbs.

Stretch Marks? None so far

Gender? GIRL!!

Sleep?  I am having very weird dreams, so my sleep comes and goes.  I mostly toss and turn most of the night

Movement? She is moving around like she is in Zumba class.  It does give me peace of mind to feel her constantly.

Cravings? Fruit!

What I miss? My endurance and an occasional glass of wine

Symptoms?  Baby girl is boycotting red meat now, which is totally fine.  It takes me longer to figure out what I want to eat, because I get worried I will feel sick.

Best moment of the week? Technically this was week 24, but we went and visited our goddaughters and their family for a few days.  We had so much fun with them, and I am always sad when we leave.  Remi finally got to "meet" her godsister, and I think she loves the baby more than me now!  HA!

Have a great week and enjoy your Super Bowl parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment