Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday...a couple of days late!

On Tuesday my favorite guy turned 31!  He is officially "over the hill" of 30!  I really am the luckiest girl in the world and have the BEST husband.

Capri, Italy

We had a quiet dinner at home - just the two of us.  I cooked Beef Wellington, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus with a Lemon Vinaigrette.  Fancy, right?!  I told him to not expect this on a regular basis.  I tried taking some pictures but they turned out really bad, so here is what I thought my Wellington looked like :)


Source: Wikipedia
 Brandon, you are the most loving and caring person I know.  You put up with a lot...well mostly me but that is still a lot.  I am so lucky to have you as a husband.  You are my best friend and I can't imagine going through this life without you by my side.  Thank you for all of the fun adventures you have taken me on, even when I didn't want to go.





I am looking forward to sharing more memories and adventures with you.  Hopefully this next year will be the best one yet!  I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment