Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kearington - Month 6

Time is flying by WAY TOO quickly!  I know I am going to blink one day, and Kearington will be graduating from high school.  I am definitely enjoying every single moment with her and will not take for granted the time I have with her each day.  This month I did find the stickers, but our photo shoot was in our pajamas - hey, don't hate!  My little peanut didn't want to sit still, so it is what it is.  We are looking forward to seeing and spending some time with our family over the Thanksgiving holiday!  I was told very clearly by my father that most people only wanted to see Kearington - yes, I got it Dad!  I have moved down the rankings, but at least it's to a very cute baby girl!




Look familiar?  HAHA!









She loves her pup-pup



Kearington,

You continue to bring so much love and joy to our family.  You make us laugh every day, and we are so thankful God chose us to be your parents.  We love you to the moon and back!

Mommy and Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment