Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

So, I caved!  I started a blog, which is one thing I thought I would never do!  I thought if everyone else has one, why not me?!  I started this blog to document things in my life that may or may not be interesting to anyone else other than me.  I also started this in hopes that other people could relate to my experiences, journey and life’s struggles.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog and that I don’t bore you with too many pictures of my dogs!  Let me tell you a little about myself…
I am a wife and mother to 2 Great Danes.  I have a wonderful husband who loves me and puts up with me and my moodiness every day.  We love to travel and hang out with our friends and family.  I am attempting to train for a ½ marathon for our goddaughter’s foundation (more on that later!), which is challenging and crazy but I am loving it.  We have struggled for several years to start a family and are learning to deal with the ups and mostly downs of that process.
I hope that you enjoy my blog and reading about my experiences.  I hope that I can inspire or help you through my life’s challenges and struggles.   I hope to make you laugh and not embarrass myself.  Nothing will be grammatically correct, so I apologize in advance for all of the “English” people out there reading this!  Thank you for reading my blog and following the days in the life of Jesse.  For now, I will leave you with a picture of my furry babies (btw - I usually take blurry pictures, so I will have my husband be my photographer in the future):


Kendall and Diesel


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! : ) So happy to see this. You have a lot to share : )

    ReplyDelete